Disciplines: Business Consultant and Forum Moderator
Stewart H. Christ has over 30 years of business, consulting, and forum moderation experience. He is a proven leader with the wide range of business development, management, and technical skills that are required in order to lead the direction of a business enterprise.
His business skills include marketing, operations, strategy, communication, team building, a broad technical knowledge base, as well as creating and executing on strategic business plans. He has a demonstrated record in the hands-on leadership, direction, and consultation to owners and leaders of internet, financial services, technology, and professional services firms.
Stewart was the Education Chair of the Washington DC & Baltimore Chapter of World Presidents’ Organization (WPO) when it was awarded the Best Large Chapter Education award for their program entitled “Come Together.” Read more about the award.
Stewart’s roles have included the following:
- Member, Advisory Board, Marketing, LimeLeap Solutions & InterSoftIT, Washington, DC. 2010-Present
- Founder, CEO, Executive Peer Forum, Reston, VA. 2009-Present
- Senior Vice President, Marketing, Banks.com, Inc. (AMEX: BNX), San Francisco, CA. 2008-2009
- General Manager, Travel Advantage Network, Inc., Glen Burnie, MD. 2006-2007
- President & CEO, OnLine Investments, Inc., & MyStockFund Securities, Inc., Reston, VA. 1999-2008
- President & CFO, HDS, Inc., Reston, VA. 1994-1999. Executive Vice President, Marketing,1988-1994. Vice President for Technical Operations, 1983-1988. Senior Engineer, 1978-1983
Marymount University, Arlington, VA, Masters in Business Administration (Finance Concentration).
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Bachelor of Science, Computer & Electrical Engineering.
Chapter Chair & Board Member, World President’s Organization (WPO).
Trained YPO Forum Moderator
Past member of the Board of Visitors, Marymount University School of Business Administration.
Past member, Young Presidents Organization (YPO).
- Built to Sell: Co-Founders and Co-Sellers
- Business Partners & Fiduciary Obligations
- Have a Lean Start-up, but Start Out Right
- So What Is a Business Partner?
- Thanksgiving: Gratitude and Your Partnership
- The Five Dysfunctions & The Partnership Charter
- Your Business Model Canvas: A Shared Vision?
- Visioning: Putting Why Before What and How!