Disciplines: Executive Coaching, Team Facilitation, Mediation, Organizational Change
Organizational psychologist, consultant, executive coach, writer, and speaker on workplace dynamics for the past 30 years, Marc Sokol has worked with leaders and companies in 25 countries, across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. Marc has worked in large and small companies, in public and private sector, and has been adjunct faculty in both a psychology and management departments at leading universities.
- Founder and President, Sage Consulting Resources, LLC, 2011- present.
- Multiple leadership roles (Consultant, Global Practice Director, Managing Director) in a large international consultancy, including expatriate role as country manager, responsible for strategies, staffing, P&L performance, and client engagements.
- Have worked with virtually every C-level leadership role reporting to the CEO. Consulted to and partnered with Boards, CEOs, Presidents, Chairs and Vice-Chairs.
- Skilled in mediation, team development, executive coaching, leadership succession, and organizational change.
- Author, Negotiation: Creating agreements in business and life. Winn, B. and Sokol, M. (Forthcoming).Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
Ph.D. Industrial-Organizational Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park
M.A. Industrial-Organizational Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park
B.A. Psychology, Queens College, City University of New York
Fellow, American Psychological Association
Fellow, Society of Consulting Psychology
Fellow, Society of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Associate Editor, Organization Development Review
President-Elect, Society of Consulting Psychology
Past President, Minnesota Professionals for Psychology Applied to Work