Are you forming a new business partnership? Do you have differences to resolve or do you want to strengthen your existing partnership? Do you want to update your existing partnership agreement? BMC Associates’ Partnership Charter offers a better, more comprehensive solution to your needs than a standard, boilerplate partnership agreement.
What is a Partnership Charter?
BMC Associates’ Partnership Charter is a unique, structured process for partners or prospective partners to address crucial topics such as:
- Partners’ vision and strategic direction
- Ownership issues
- Roles and titles
- Money, including partner equity
- Personal styles and values
How is a Partnership Charter different from standard business partnership agreements?
- Written by the partners, rather than lawyers.
- Serves as a comprehensive guide for the business and the
- The process helps partners learn how they will work together.
- Meant to be a living document and reviewed regularly.
Learn more about the the Partnership Charter and how it can benefit you.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced professionals.
[contact-form-7 id=”5306″ title=”Landing Page Contact”]